FlipMetrics, Inc. (“us,” “our, or “we” or “Flip” or “FlipMetrics”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our privacy practices as described in this Policy.
This Policy outlines the personal information we collect, how it is used, and the choices you have with regard to your personal information. This Policy applies to the personal information we collect through our websites, mobile applications, and any other website or mobile application owned by us (collectively “Services”) that posts a link to this Policy.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our services, content and data are targeted for adults and business entities. Our Sites are therefore not meant for persons who may be defined as minors under applicable law. If you are a minor, please discontinue the use of our Site and all Site Services immediately.
Information We May Collect
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by using our Services, or creating a profile. This includes personal information, account information, and contact information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence;
- Your responses to surveys;
- Your search queries on our Services.
This information is not currently used by Flip. However, it will be used in the future to provide a personalized experience (by recommending people and topics to follow on your feed) and to refine the user experience of our applications (by assessing analytic data to determine areas of the site or application that are not performing as required and using the information to adjust the design as indicated). To the extent (if any) that you choose to provide information in connection with our social media platforms outside of our Services (for example, through our Facebook page or Twitter feed), any information you provide in those settings is posted and transmitted at your own risk and subject to the terms of those social media platforms’ privacy policies.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including pages you visit, the length of your visit, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use in our Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browsing history, browser type, device unique identifier, mobile network information, and device’s telephone number. Currently, our web servers do not recognize or respond to “Do Not Track” signals and our Services may continue to collect information in the manner described in this Policy.
- Information about your location, if your device is set to provide location information.
Although much of the information that we collect automatically is statistical data or other aggregated information, it may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from or through third parties. This information helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Provide services to you;
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages, and allow the Company to see other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not visit any of our Sites or Services.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Saving user preferences
- Google: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt out by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- HotJar: https://www.hotjar.com/policies/do-not-track/ using the Do Not Track browser setting
- Stonly: https://stonly.com/privacy
- Cloudflare: https://www.cloudflare.com/en-gb/cookie-policy/
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide our Services and their contents to you;
- To provide you with information about our products and services;
- To communicate with you and fulfill your requests;
- To service and provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To protect the security of our Services;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to any of our Services or products or services we offer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services;
- To help us personalize our services, products, and advertising;
- To conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys;
- In other ways we describe, when you provide the information;
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. At times, we may share your information with third parties who may market our services to you, or contact you about a survey or other research regarding our operations.
Our Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not have access to or control over the privacy practices, cookies or other features that advertisers and third-party sites may use, and the information practices of these advertisers and third party websites are not covered by this Policy. We accept no responsibility or liability and make no representations about the policies of these third parties. It is your responsibility to read these third parties’ privacy policies before visiting their site or choosing to share information with them.
You can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, according to local law.
- To service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, including marketing and research companies;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal or judicial process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our, our customers’, or other parties’ rights, property, or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- In the case of a suspected data breach, with third parties providing a service;
- In other ways we describe, when you provide the information;
By registering with and/or using the Sites, you consent to the use and disclosure of your Personally Identifying information described in this section. \
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at Flip, 1108 Lavaca St, Suite 110-207, Austin, TX, 78701.
We have implemented industry-standard technologies and measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take industry-standard measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Services, or the security practices of any third party sites accessed through our Services.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that We correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that We erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that We transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If changes to this Policy are made, we will notify you by revising the date on this Policy. We encourage you to stay informed about our privacy practices by reviewing the Policy whenever you interact with us. In certain cases, we may provide you with additional notice of changes to this Policy. Any change to this Policy will be effective immediately and your continued use of Flip’s Services indicates your consent.
If you have any questions about this Policy or would like to request access to your personal information, please contact us at: [email protected] or by mail at Flip, Inc., 1108 Lavaca St Ste 110-207, Austin, TX, 78701